6th Grade: STARTER UNIT ALL ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY

 CONTENTS STARTER UNIT


Vocabulary set 1: ACTIVITIES
Vocabulary set 2: PERSONAL INFORMATION
These are the questions and answers we are going to practice in class. Try to answer about you, write your answers and practice with your family.
  1. What's your name? My name is (Marian) / I'm (Marian)
  2. How old are you? I'm (40 years old).
  3. What do you look like? I've got (straight brown hair and brown eyes).
  4. What are you wearing? I'm wearing (blue jeans and a T-shirt).
  5. What do you like doing? I like (reading books and basketball).
  6. What do you want to be? I want to be a (great English teacher).
Click on the following links to practice these type of questions:
Click on the image to learn more about how to read big numbers



Practice numbers with this activities:

Grammar: COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES
Last school year you studied how to make comparatives and superlatives in English, let's review with this liveworksheet.

Now you can watch this video to learn the rules:

Click here the learn more.


Now let's play a game in small groups. Look at this photo. You will have 5 minutes to write comparative sentences about theses super heroes.

Let's do the same with superlative sentences.

COMPARATIVE
Example: Ironman is older than Black Widow.

SUPERLATIVE
Example: Ironman is the oldest.

Comentarios